University Club Board welcomes new IU Faculty members.
Join the University Club
Everyone is welcome to join the UClub! Membership is open to IU faculty, staff, the public, and Alumni members and remains an incredible value. With varied programming and elegant facilities, the University Club is a valuable resource for its members. The Membership year is valid from June 1st to May 31st each year. Becoming a member in this premiere club is easy! – just click on one of the links below or call us at (812) 855-1325. We can take all your information over the phone in just a few minutes.
Some of the benefits offered through membership include:
- Membership is open to everyone. Congeniality and networking.
- Invitations to monthly speakers and specialty events with a wide variety of topics and interests.
- Discounts on UClub meals and event fees.
- Early registration for all luncheons and events.
- Access to participate in more than one dozen special-interest groups offered through the Women’s Club.
- Reduced parking rate at IMU when attending UClub events.
- Deep discounts when renting UClub rooms.
- Free use of “members-only” rooms upstairs.
- Reciprocity with IUPUI to use UClub membership at the IUPUI Faculty Club.
- Automatic membership in the Association of Colleges and University Clubs.
Dues Payment Options:
- Payroll deduction of dues available for IU faculty and staff.
- University payment of dues for retired IU faculty and staff.
- Meadowood residents may join at no charge.
Regular membership dues are still only $60 annually for individuals, $80 annually for two or more living in the same household. Regular membership renewal notices are sent in the spring and due by July 15th each year.
As part of your retirement benefit package, “IU Retiree Status Employees” enjoy a FREE Annual Membership in the University Club! All you have to do is complete and submit the form below annually. The form should be used by IU Retirees only who are considered “IU Retiree Status Employees.” (Please contact the HR Department if you are uncertain of your retirement status.) Life Membership Renewal Notices are sent via email annually and are due by September 15th each year. It is understood that your Life Membership is paid for by IU and that you must renew your Life Membership each year.
Membership is FREE to residents of Meadowood Retirement Community and must be renewed annually. Renewal notices are sent in the summer and due by September 15th each year. Just complete and mail the form below and yes, you may use “Campus Mail!”
IU Faculty and Staff requesting Payroll Deduction of their Membership Dues may use the link below.
Need more info? Email us and we’ll get back with you fast!